1. Who do I contact about receiving calls from the Nevada Department of Corrections (NDOC)?

    Cell Phones and Landlines

    • If you want to be able to accept collect calls using a cell phone, contact ICSolutions at 888-506-8407 or
    • If you want to be able to accept collect calls using your land-based telephone service, contact CenturyLink at 888-664-7839.

    Collect Calls
    Collect calls can be received by individuals who fall within the collect call guidelines:

    • Collect calls have a monthly calling limit of $60.00.
    • There must be a payment history of 6 months or more with no past due or service interruptions on the telephone number receiving the collect calls.
    • The long distance provider must have a signed agreement with the telephone contract provider allowing collect calls.

    Prepaid Collect Calls
    A prepaid account can be set up on an individual telephone number by calling ICSolutions at 888-506-8407 or

    • If the money deposited in the account is less than $50.00, there will be a fee of $6.95.
    • If the money deposited is over $50.00 there will not be a fee.
    • Remember, taxes are separate from the prepaid balance.
    • The funds are placed in the account on the same day.

    Debit Phone Time
    An inmate may visit the store at the facility and purchase debit phone time. Debit phone time is sold in increments of $5.00. If the phone time is purchased today, it will be on the inmate’s account tomorrow morning.

      2. What are the rates for receiving calls from inmates?

        3. Who do I contact to block or unblock my number from NDOC inmates?

          Blocks on Phones

          • When you receive a call from NDOC inmates, you will be given the option to block this inmate from calling your number. Additionally, you will be given the option to block all future calls from NDOC.
          • If a called party pushes the wrong button and blocks their phone number in error, they need to call EPSI Customer Service at 888-664-7839 or via e-mail at

            4. Who does an inmate contact if they are having difficulty completing calls?

              If an inmate is having phone problems, they will need to complete an Accounting Inquire Form (AIF) DOC-544, have their case worker sign the form and then send it to NDOC Inmate Banking Services (ISC IBS) for an answer.

                5. What other restrictions are there on calls from NDOC inmates?

                  The following restrictions may be applied by the NDOC to inmate calls:

                  • Limits on length of calls or calling availability hours.
                  • Limits on number of inmate calls or total monthly call minutes.
                  • Call monitoring, recording, and inmate voice validation (in order to place calls).
                  • Blocks on types of phone numbers (such as 800 numbers) or selected phone numbers.
                  • Temporary or permanent denial of phone usage rights based on disciplinary problems, gang affiliations, or requests by a called party.

                  Restrictions vary at each site so it is recommended that the site where the inmate is housed be contacted to verify restrictions.