sending money from a correctional facility to an inmate

Kiosks are available in the lobby of select Nevada Department of Corrections (NDOC) locations:

  • Ely State Prison
  • Florence McClure’s Women’s Correctional Center
  • High Desert State Prison 
  • Lovelock Correctional Center
  • Northern Nevada Correctional Center
  • NDOC Northern Administration
  • NDOC Southern Administration at Casa Grande Transitional Housing

These may be used to send money to an inmate. You may use your debit card or credit card (only MasterCard or Visa accepted). Effective September 23, 2016, cash will no longer be accepted at the lobby kiosks. You may make cash deposits using a Walk-In Retail Location.